mercoledì 13 giugno 2007

Finally


I finally have all of my journal friends only'ed, lol, is that a word, who knows. I know that everyone is sick with the flu, i hope everyone gets better, you too Lindsay! Ugh, school concert tomorrow, why even bother, no one likes to watch us anyways...its just a way to get out of class, its bull shit. I hate how when i'm playing i can hear people talking in the audience, its just gay. A waste of time, if you ask me. So i'm glad i have this thing friend's only now, i can be more free, and open...i can't stand people i dont want reading my journal to read it. i mean, at first i was cool with it..until my parents found my journal, and then of course i started getting gay annoyimous people leaving me comments..so anyways, i'm gonna go, i'm actually eating dinner at a normal time, lol..Cya ~Amy

Nessun commento: